Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exciting Day!

I (Jennifer) had quite the full day! I was blessed to be asked to speak at two separate events today. The first event was a Woman's Coffee. I was on a panel to discuss life on board as a woman. Four different ladies shared from four different life stages. I represented the "young married, without kids" life stage. :) I really enjoyed being able to share my story with the ladies -- why we joined the ship, what God is teaching me on board the ship, and what valuable lessons I've learned since joining.

The second event was a prayer night for Carrubbers Christian Centre (the church we attended on Sunday). The church has prayer nights every Tuesday and this week they had their prayer night on board the ship. Again, I was asked to share my story. I feel so privileged to have had these two opportunities today to connect with the Scots and to share how God has moved and is moving in my life.

The day was topped off by some good ol' Easter egg dying!! We wanted to share this wonderful American Easter tradition with our ship family. They thought it was a hoot! What fun. :)


Easter Sunday with our dyed Easter eggs!

No comments: