Monday, August 24, 2009

New Job for Jennifer!

I am very happy to announce that I have a new job on board! Managing the Guest Relations Department on board was an incredible learning experience for me, but I'm definitely ready to move on to another job. :) I'll be joining the Training Service Department on board at the end of this week. The Training Services Department's purpose is "To support the ship's ministry by providing and coordinating all non-technical training for ship's company, so as to add to the development of people, the spiritual growth and to the enhancement of the ship's ministry." I will write more soon about the specifics of my job (once I actually start!), but was wanted to let everyone know the good news. My first "assignment" will be to help lead the pre-ship training for our new recruits joining the ship. We have almost 100 new crew members joining the ship in a few weeks, so I'll be leaving the ship on Friday to help lead their on shore training before they join the ship on September 9. Please pray for a great time!

No comments: