Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. John and I have so much to be thankful for this year ~ for our incredible friends and family, for the opportunity to serve on the Logos Hope for two years, for our good health, and so much more! We hope each of you spend a few minutes today reflecting on God's goodness and thank Him for the provisions in your life. The head chef on the ship is an American, so he'll be serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings to the entire ship's company tonight. Should be fantastic!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

I have news to share: Charlie and I got engaged yesterday (11/30)!!!! He proposed on a bank of the American River. We don't yet have a wedding date, but will keep you posted. I don't imagine you'll be able to join us, but I do want to keep you in the loop. xoxo