Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Goodbye Dublin, Hello Cardiff

We left Dublin yesterday afternoon and arrived in Cardiff this morning. Thank God for a relatively smooth sail! Unfortunately, it was raining cats and dogs when we arrived in Wales this morning, but we still had a big crowd on the quayside welcoming us back to the UK!

We had a GREAT few weeks in Dublin. It was a bit of a slower port for us in comparison to other recent ports, but we still had over 9,000 visitors, gave tours to over 2,600 people, put on 18 on board events and sold 14,000 books! One in ten people that came on board bought a Bible, so that's awesome! We'll post Dublin pictures soon!

1 comment:

Ruth Willover said...

Reading your blog has so helped me to get ready for Logos Hope. It has helped to let go of expectations and be ready for wherever God has me serve. Thank you for sharing. I also pass the information on in my newsletter and it has excited my prayer partners for the ministry.