Sunday, May 10, 2009

Women's Coffee

Yesterday morning, I (Jennifer) was the Master of Ceremonies (MC) for a Women's Coffee Event for local Belfast ladies. If every port we go to, we have many on board events and programs for locals to attend (for women, youth, college students, pastors, etc.) Since we've begun sailing, we've had a Women's Coffee in each port for local ladies to attend and be encouraged. I feel so blessed that I've had the great privilege in being involved in each of them! In most of the past Coffee's, my role has been to host a table of ladies during the program, but this time I was asking to MC the program! I was so honored and thrilled for this opportunity. The program was wonderful and the 120+ ladies in attendance really seemed to enjoy themselves and were encouraged in their faith. I am so thankful to have had this AWESOME opportunity!

No comments: