Monday, November 2, 2009

STEP

One of the awesome parts of my new job is coordinating a program on board called STEP (short term exposure program). The program is just 10 weeks and gives young people an opporunity to be exposed to life on board the ship. We have new groups coming every 10 weeks and a new group arrived this past week. This is my first STEP group to coordinate, so I'm quite excited! There are 14 in the group and they are from many different counties. On Friday and Saturday, I coordinated an orientation for them and now they are starting their jobs on board. Over the next 10 weeks, they will work in a department on board, but also have the opportunity to participate in ministry and training. Just tonight my new boss said to me "You're like fish in water in this new job." Thank you Jesus for equipting me with the right skills and giftings for this new job!

No comments: