Friday, November 27, 2009

Taekwondo!

For fun and to get a bit of extra exercise, John and I have been participating in a Taekwondo class on board a few mornings a week. Our South Korean friend, Enoch, is our fearless leader. ;) During our Sabbath week last week, John and a few other guys were able to perform a "Taekwondo Dance" to ship's company! What fun! John worked so hard on the dance, so it was quite fun for him to perform for the ship's company during a community night on board. We hope they have the opportunity to perform for locals soon as a display of culture. Enjoys the pictures taken by our ship's photographer Tom Brouwer.


1 comment:

Amy W said...

YES YES YES John! This is awesome! I can hear you grunting from here! Will you be my body guard when you get home? Karate chop a few people for me? LOL! I wish I was there so bad I would have been cheering sooo loud for you