Wednesday, December 16, 2009

30 TODAY!

Hard to believe that I've (Jennifer) entered my 30's today! My mother called this morning and said, "Do you feel 30?" And I answered, "NO!!" I feel much, much younger. Guess that's a good thing! ;) We're at sea today, so it's a bit of a funny birthday. We're really moving, so I'm not feeling so great unfortunately. I think it'll still be a really special celebration though. Our ship family threw me a Indian birthday party (we'll add pictures soon). We sat on the floor in real Indian fashion and enjoyed the homemade curry made my our Indian ship son, BK. We even enjoyed a wonderful Indian birthday dessert. We'll arrive into Curacao early Friday morning and then on Saturday, John is taking me to a surprise location on shore for a few nights to celebrate my big 30. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Amy W said...

YES Indian Food! YUMM YUMM! I am so glad you were made to feel so special on yr BERT-day! You are so special to SOOO many people! You bring joy into everyone's life that you touch!

JOANNE said...

Lots of love to you as you enter your next "big adventure".