Thursday, January 14, 2010

Aruba Prayer Event

Last evening, I had the wonderful privilege of sharing in a prayer event we had on board for Arubans. In each port, we have a prayer night for the local people in which we share prayer requests from around the world and then set up stations where people can pray. I was asked to share prayer requests for children around the world. I shared about child prostitution, starvation and education. All three are very heavy topics, but I think it's really good for people to have a clear picture of what's going on in the world around us. We can better pray for needs when we know the facts. My biggest passion in life is helping hurting children, so I was so thrilled to be able to share with people prayer requests for children around the world.

No comments: