Wednesday, January 13, 2010

STEP Aruba

As I've mentioned in past postings, one of my jobs on board is coordinating a program called STEP (short term exposure program). The program is for young people that are interested in short-term missions (10 week program 0n board). This past weekend, we welcomed a new group -- STEP Aruba. We have 15 young people from 11 different questions. This is my 2nd group to coordinate, so am excited to start a new program. We had a 3-day orientation for them and today they started their jobs on board. The best thing about this STEP is that John is going to be my STEP co-coordinator! The person that did the job last time wasn't able to continue in the role, so John will be assisting me this time around. We're really excited to have the opportunity to work together.

No comments: