Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baylor Connection

Earlier this week, I was wearing a Baylor t-shirt in the dining room. A couple visiting the ship from Texas noticed my shirt and came over to us to introduce themselves. As it turns out, their youngest daughter is a Sophomore at Baylor! We had such a fun time talking about Baylor and the conversation brought back so many fun memories for me. They had flown out for the official dedication of Logo Hope's medical and dental clinic. They played a big part in setting up the clinic and wanted to be a part of the big celebration. They were on board for several days so we had the opportunity to have a few meals with them during their stay on the ship. I was so blessed to have a little piece of home here on the Logos Hope. What a "God thing" that I was wearing my Baylor t-shirt! God is so good.

No comments: