Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Only Valentine's Day Pic

So Jennifer and I (John) went out in Montego Bay, Jamaica for Valentine's Day and had a great time. We took lots of fun pics at the Jamaican Bobsled Cafe and some great self-portraits at this local restaurant: The Pork Pit. We wanted to take some videos and take more pictures so I was looking at how much space the memory card had left, but I think that I accidentally formatted the memory card and deleted all the pictures. :( So this is one of two pictures taken after that. The Pork Pit is written up in a book called 1001 Places to See Before You Die. It is a total local hangout and the Jamaican Jerk chicken and pork was out of the world, the hot sauce burned the lips right off of my face. We had a great Valentine's Day in Jamaica... it's just too bad we only have one picture to prove it. ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: